Process for taking admission have been started and applications are invited for admission for the session 2013-2014 of LL.B Part-I(Three Years semester Course) on prescribed form available in the college office as well as in our website www.cnlawcollege.org on payment of Rs. 500/-(including entrance test fee) in cash or Demand draft of Rs. 550/- in favour of Principal, Chotanagpur Law College, Ranchi by post sending self address envelope on any working day. A graduate of a recognized University or who passes such academic qualification which are considered equivalent to a graduate degree of a University by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi is eligible to appear in the Entrance Test for admission in LL.B. Part-I (Semester System). Appearing candidate in final year examination of Graduation may also apply. Those candidates who Graduated from correspondence medium need not apply. Maximum age is limited to 30 years for General candidates as on 01-08-2013 and 35 years for ST/SC/Other backward communities as on 01-08-2013. Selection will be made on the basis of Entrance Test as per the following programme.
** Candidate who has applied through LSAT, please mention LSAT Registration No. on the prescribed Admission Form.
*** Candidate who has appeared in LSAT are exempted from college Entrance Test.
- Last date for submission of form : 30-06-2013
- Last date for online submission of form : 30-06-2013
- Date of Entrance Test : 07.07.2013 (Sunday)
The students seeking benefit of reservation category must enclose certificate of competent authority.
Procedure for apply online:
- Visit www.cnlawcollege.org.
- Click the button of Admission Notice
- Download the Application Form and take print out of the same.
- Fill the form with ball pen and paste your recent passport size photograph.
- Attach photocopies of required certificate and prescribed Demand Draft.
- Send all to the college by hand/speed post/Registered post on or before 30.06.2013.
Working hours of office : 10 A.M to 2 P.M
Contact Nos: 0651-2261050 (O), 09431993666 (M), 9431928965 (M)
Chotanagpur Law College,